BRIGHTEN YOUR SOLE
You know what sucks about regular leather shoes? They have no soul! They all come in one basic colour. One colour fits all, is not a mantra we live by!
You are unique. Some days you feel like jumping in puddles, and other days you want to show the boss you mean business. Sometimes you are playful, sometimes you are serious, but you are never boring.
So, wear a sole that pleases your soul! We have a whole rainbow of colours to choose from!
Uhambo means 'journey' in Xhosa, which is South Africa's second-most-populous home language. Xhosa people belong to differing tribes, with distinct heritages, but are fiercely traditional as a rule. Many, to this day, continue to practice the customs inherited from their forefathers.
- Ethics First: We believe in building better shoes. That's why our Veldskoen are handcrafted with locally sourced premium materials, made with a compulsive eye for detail, a conscious mind and an innovative approach to transparency with a desire to never stop improving and evolving.
- Superior materials: All our materials are sourced locally. By sourcing locally we help support local businesses and communities and in turn reduce the carbon footprint by reducing transit and production times.
- Comfort: Veldskoen will feel like butter on your feet. The leather naturally conforms and mold to your foot. After a a few days of wear they will feel like they are an extension of your foot.
- Hand stitched durability: Each Veldskoen is hand stitched in South Africa by master shoe makers. This means individual care and attention is given to every shoe. See our factory to learn more.
- Brighten your sole: Veldskoen come in 7 colors to match any situation. From cruising the office to hiking through the bush without skipping a beat.
- Smell the roses: Did you know leather is a natural deodorizer? Our shoes will have your feet smelling like a rose.
- Leather Uppers: Our Leather is sourced from a local tannery just outside of Cape Town. It is run by and employs the local community. We use a full grain Proteus suede 1.8/2.0mm sustainably and ethically harvested as a byproduct from a meat tannery.
- Veldskoen Sole: All our soles are all made from 100% recyclable rubber compound that has an extended durability. It also has shorter cycle times, lower energy consumption and less waste during manufacturing in effect slashing our greenhouse gas emissions.
- In soles: To create the most comfortable shoe, and to live up to our history as a shoe that is designed to be on your feet all day, we spared no expense in finding the very best combination of materials and manufacturing. We use a 4mm stitch down with high density memory foam with a durable PU lining that creates the perfect padding and ultra-comfort for your feet.
- Laces: Our laces are 50/50 polyester cotton blend with a length of 70cm / 27 inch. The combination of the Polyester and Cotton blend create a strong and flexible lace that will not break down and lasts longer than traditional laces.
- Stitching: Our stitching is a semi waxed 100% polyester braided thread that is as strong as the shoe itself. We use double stitching on all high movement areas of the shoe for added strength.
United States shipping
|Service ||Shipping cost ||Delivery Time|
|Ground ||Ground: Free for purchase over $99 ||Delivery Time: 5-10 working days with Free Shipping|
|Priority Mail ||Priority: Calculated and charged at checkout ||Delivery Time: 1-3 Working Days for the Paid option|
|Service ||Shipping cost ||Delivery Time|
|Priority Mail ||Priority: Calculated and charged at checkout ||Delivery Time: 10-20 working days depending on location|
|DHL ||DHL Courier contact support for quote ||Delivery Time:2-4 working days|
DHL DELIVERY: We advise customers in areas with poor national mail service to use DHL. Due to our high Volume, we can offer very competitive prices. Please email email@example.com with your address for an exact quote. DHL is speedy 2-6 working days and is international only
Shipping Terms We Ship worldwide.
Our shipments are from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays). Orders placed on Friday after 1 pm, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning. The delivery timeline provided is reference only. We do not take responsibilities for any delays caused by payment authorization or delays arising due to customs clearance procedures at destinations. Please note: you are responsible for any costs incurred for customs in your home country
Our policy is simple: we offer a 30-day trial period. You can return or exchange your shoes for free with no questions asked, even if you've worn them out in your last adventure.